Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why I'm blogging.

1/6/2010



Well, I have to kick this off somehow, so here goes. The purpose of this blog is to share ideas with my fellow citizens so that they can judge for themselves just how competent our elected leaders are. Until a couple of years ago, it didn't appear to be necessary. Despite their selling our progeny down down the river since Kennedy was assassinated, I was beginning to think that I wouldn't see the fruits of their labor in my lifetime, or at least until it was just about to end. But now, with our current recession soon to become a prolonged depression (and a Weimer Republic inflation around the corner), I feel it my duty to let everyone know that there is a very simple thing that could be done to turn our economy around now; hopefully, before it is too late. So I'll try and put down my stream of consciousness on a daily basis until the work is complete. If you agree with what follows, please email the contents or the URL to as many people as possible. The voting public is the ONLY way that the ship will be righted, despite our current leader's hollow campaign claim to be the candidate of change. If you disagree, I welcome any and all constructive criticism, and look forward to debating it as it is received.

No comments:

Post a Comment